Saturday 27 July 2013

DLF My Pad - Studio suites and shops at DLF City Centre in Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow by DLF Ltd

DLF My Pad - Studio suites and shops at DLF City Centre in Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow by DLF Ltd

DLF Ltd has launched multiple utility space called 'My Pad' at DLF City Centre in Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow.

My Pad offer approximately 600 contemporary studio suites spread over 4.9 acres.

While the upper floors of the complex provide studio suites, the ground and first floors are earmarked for 'My Shop', a place that will provide a feel of high street shopping.

The club is proposed to be on the 6th floor with a heated swimming pool and deck overlooking the complex.

DLF My Pad comprises of three towers:

- Club Tower: Houses the club
- Luxury Tower: Will have high end interior fittings customized to your needs.
- Corporate Tower: Will be equipped to provide all office related service/amenities.


My Pad is designed by Design Plus Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment